- Junior Residential Summer Courses at Kirkley Hall 11-16 year olds
- English & More Summer Camp at Fethiye (Turkey) 8-15 year olds
- Summer, winter and autumn camp in Switzerland 8-16 year olds
- EAC camp in Great Britain 9-16 year olds
- 17th Century Grade II listed building
- In the Northumberland countryside
- Beautiful grounds and gardens
- Tranquil location with lots of space!
- Outdoor activities
- 8 miles from Newcastle city centre
- 4 miles from Newcastle International Airport
- Excursion to Edinburgh, the ancient capital of Scotland
- Full day excursion to York, the Minster and Viking Museum
- Half day excursion to Alnwick Castle (Hogwarts in the Harry Potter films – see picture second top right)
- Half day excursion to Durham, the Castle and Cathedral (favourite building in the UK and another place in Hogwarts)
- Games and Sports activities on three afternoons
- Film nights
- Traditional Ceilidh with Irish and Northumbrian dancing
English&More Summer Camp offer juniour students the opportunity to maximise their use of English with native English teachers whilst also participating in the numerous fun and sport activities with other young people all around the world.
Summer Camp Package Factfile:
Minimum course duration – 2 weeks
20 hours per week of English lessons in the classroom, as well as to 5 hours of practice speaking with the teacher during extra-curricular activities
All the necessary materials for training
3-4 students in a bedroom
Arrival day – Sunday ( Please ask for alternative arrival days)
Departure day – Sunday ( Please ask for alternative departure days)
Full board with a variety of dishes in an open buffet style (breakfast, hot lunch, dinner )
Extra-curricular activities (boat trips, historical & cultural visits, horse-riding, photography, cinema, belly dancing, latin dancing, archery, etc.)
Free access to Wi-Fi
Certificate of completion of the course. ( 100% attendance is required).
The campus is located in the pine forest, covering an area 33,000 square metres, with a swimming pool, football pitch, basketball fields, tennis courts, sports centre, restaurant and leisure areas. Our English activity leaders are present on campus to assist our students any time during the day.
Summer camp students are given the best selection of exciting activities and entertainment both in the camp area and outside!
Students will be staying in our superior residence with excellent facilities designed to make them feel comfortable. Superior residence, with 3 or 4 students in a room, located in huge garden with swimming pool, air-conditioned rooms, computer labs and free wireless will be a welcoming place for our junior students.
All students are met at their arrival airport by a uniformed member of the English and More staff who will also have an English and More sign with the students name on it. They will proceed to make sure you have a smooth check in at your chosen accommodation.
The summer school is staffed by trained teachers and support workers 24/7 who are on hand to assist the students throughout theır trıp to ensure it is safe, problem-free and, of course, fun!